Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Here we go


Well, we're getting our own blog going. I learned about this format through: thenextprez.blogspot.com Where I am answering the candidate questions. I've already been called and "idiot" on the site, so I know I am on the right path.

We'll make this fun, and keep to the message and values that are driving this campaign, which are those of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. If I say anything that violates the Bible, or take a position that is un-deniably Christian, PLEASE call me on it and make it known to me. I am human, simple and will make lots of mistakes, so keep that in mind.

We will see just how far God wants this to go. Buckle up and hang on, this is going to be interesting....and Fun too.

God Bless you always and in all Ways!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Petro...That's right..the more names you get called, the more you know you're on the right track! Jesus is in your corner my friend...keep fighting the good fight and a great Presidential run!!!

YokeUp said...

Thank you Caroline....my wife is my biggest fan